DR. JOHN CHANGIZ VAFAI JD, LLM, JSD, MPA
· The New era of Doing Business with Iran: Iran's International Commercial Transactions and Global Security Pace International Law Review, vol. 29, Issue 1, Article 1, (Jan. 2017).pp.1-115.
· The International Community Development Corporation: the Proposed Model; Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, ( Fall 1971} ,pp. 364 – 39.
· Conflict Resolution in the Petroleum Industry, Journal of World Trade Law(July – August 1971)pp. 427 – 460.
· Market Demand Pro-rationing and Waste-- a Statutory Confusion, Ecology Law Quarterly, (1972) ,pp. 118 – 158.
· Participation Pricing and Production in International Petroleum. Natural Resources Lawyers, (January 1972),pp. 82.150,
· Production Control in the Energy Industry-- An Environmental Analysis, Santa Clara Lawyer, (1971)pp. 189-228,
· The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran,(Translated from Farsi), Constitutions of the World, published by Oceana Publications, Inc. Dobbs Ferry, New York, 1980.
· International Business and International Relations,(Anant Negandi, editor,) JAI Press, Inc. 1986.
· Complexities of International Commercial Contracts, American Society of International Law, 78th annual meeting.
· The Iran Crisis and International Law, Proceedings, the John Bassett Moore Society of International Law.1981
· Corruption in Russia-- National Security Implications, (Presentation before the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, October 16, 2000).
· Corruption in the CIS Countries (Problems Concerning Regulatory Reform and National Security Issues), Azar-News, May-August 2,000 (pp.1-35).
· Banking system in Russia-- a conduit for flight of corrupt money into the United States, Monaco World Summit,(October 16, 2000);
· Financial Infrastructures and the Structural Defects in Former Soviet Republics,( lecture delivered at the International Finance Conference, Moscow, Russia October 9, 2002);
· Money-laundering Reform in Russia-- Legal Prospects versus Political Impediments.
· Structural and Institutional Corruption in Russia, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Washington D.C.(2003).
· Public Policy in International Petroleum Industry: the Role of the United States and the Arab Exporting Countries. Eighth Arab Petroleum Congress, June 1972,pp.1-55;